The ClockCrew Asylum The ClockCrew Asylum

love

five, for fugazi alone. You are the vessel by which Strawberry shares his everlasting joy
blessed be ok?

W0rdl @idS D4y W0rdl @idS D4y

Intense

Please, if you have any conscience, any inkling of compassion for your follow man, you will immediately vote 5 and review 10 for this movie - the fate of thousands of children are in your hands. How does that feel!? Having the responsibility of saving or casting hundreds of lives to the fire pits of hell by the small act of your Newgrounds vote? Please, I beg of you --- Gentle newgrounds public, vote with your heart. We all depend on your next move, and you need to know that this might be the most important click your mouse may ever transmit. If you feel, deep within yourself, that you cannot make a difference in this cold, shallow world; know this! Know that you have the power, and make it known! VOTE 5 FOR FREEDOM AND FOR THE CHILDREN! YOU MUST

GOD SPEED

BunnyClock responds:

True-er words have never been spoken

06 06

delicious

great taste in music my friend - and simgolf is a delicious game. I salute you, good sir

topcatyo responds:

Haha, thank you very much.
Happy Clockday.

strawberryclock dies strawberryclock dies

You cannot kill STRAWBERRY CLOCK.

You cannot kill STRAWBERRY CLOCK.

REVIV responds:

piss

jazzy jones jazzy jones

Masterful.

It is a rare day indeed that a mere flash video-game arrives out of the rubble to evoke such a overwhelming groundswell of support and unwavering unanimous reverence amongst the most elite of Flash connoisseurs. It is rare to have such a masterful tale of tribulation and triumph woven in front of our eyes as if by the dexterious hands of a master painter; in brush strokes of Actionscript and vector artwork we are hopelessly lost; grasping at escape, while the tanks and bombs slowly consipire towards our demise.

We are at the mercy of the adventure, and yet -- we in control. Jazzy confides in us, and he appeals for assistance in his greatest times of need. We and the arrow keys are Jazzy's companions on his imperative quest to free the Animal City and rescue his people from a certain doom. Jazzy is brave, undoubtedly, but he realizes that he cannot do battle alone. He, and - we - must rely on our most trusted allies in times of dire conflict, and this story does well to remind us of this virtue: Together, united, we can overcome the worst malfeasance of humanity, and create a better future for those that may journey past us, and right the memory of those who have fallen.

Much as Jazzy Jones overcame a host of nefarious consiprators, we must all inevitably confront our own demons and obstacles every day. We may not need perfect timing and usage of the spacebar, but after watching, participating and reflecting on this masterpiece we will hopefully have gained the fortitude to face our own Fred the Evil.

This masterwork will not be forgotten.

GoldenClock Space Speeder GoldenClock Space Speeder

A space sensation!

Depressed? No! Now you can feel the exhilaration of interstellar space travel in the convenience of your own Adobe(R) Flash Player! Wow! I though this would be another stick fight or erotic pokemon hentai - although I have no problem with that (really, I can't get enough (but that is neither here nor there) ) and I don't really agree with the metric of measurement used in this flash ... ( it would be better if it were measured in AU instead of light-miles ... ( an AU is the distance from the sun to the earth ) ) )
It is a fantastic voyage and a stirring reminder that the power of clock love can overcome all obstacles and that imagination is our most treasured thing and stuff .
Full disclosure: I am a clock

{{ }}